Saturday 22 December 2012

Pre-Xmas Movie Reviews




Deadfall
I have only one thing to say: Charlie Hunnam. Was there some dumb thriller going on around him called Deadfall…well I kind a missed it cuz I was looking at him! In case you don’t know.,.. Charle Hunnam also appeared as Nathan Maloney in the British version of Queer As Folk (much better than the dumb uptight American one). OMG! Proof that some cute blonde boys don’t grow up to be fat old men but even cuter blond hunks. I want to eat his shorts but really his thighs because they are probably sprinkled with a fine blond fuzz. (Actually I think I saw his thighs in the movie: worth the price of admission….)

Hitchcock
Oh I don’t know.  I’ve already forgotten it.

Hyde park on Hudson
A lot better than the reviewers said but not good enough. Since the movie practically opens with a hand job it’s sure to turn some people off.

Lincoln
I was right. Tony Kushner is not a very good writer. OMG! This was so boring I watched the first hour I really tried but there was nothing but debate about issues no human beings for Chrissakes Tony Kushner get your head out of your own too-intellectual-show-off ass and write about people! That’s all any of us really care about….

Late Quartet
I cried through most of it. But of course I love Catherine Keener so much I would pay to watch her pee.